Here are some info you may not know about Desmond Elliot.
Desmond Elliot is without doubt one of the most celebrated Nigerian/ Nollywood actor and director. He won best supporting actor in a drama at the 2nd Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards and was nominated for best supporting actor at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards.
Here are some things you may not know about the highly celebrated actor:
1. Desmond Elliot was born of a Yoruba father and Igbo mother.
2. He was born on 4th February 1974 (41 years as at 2015).
3. He received his primary education at Air Force Primary School and later attended St John’s College, both in Jos. In 2003 he graduated from Lagos State University where he studied Economics.
4. He has been married for 9 years but kids did not come till after his marriage was 4years. “It affected me then. I have always wanted kids. It didn’t come and I was wondering what was happening…My wife panicked and you know we had to go for tests like two years later and it was just a question of being patient. We went to hospitals both at home and abroad. Of course, you get worried and unsettled. It’s the kind of problem especially when you know you are not the kind that did all those rascally stuff.”
5. He is happily married to his wife and they have four beautiful children (two set of twins, Desmond, Denzel, Donald and Donna).
6. Desmond Elliot runs a Non-governmental organization. Desmond, who claims that he has never been a play boy, said “I run an NGO called Desmond Elliot Foundation…What we do in the foundation is to sensitize people on water, sanitation and hygiene and we have been doing that for almost four years now.
7. Elliot declared his intentions in September 2014 to run for Lagos State House of Assembly under the All Progressives Congress. He contested and won the Surulere Constituency in the April 11, 2015 Nigerian General Elections. He won the election