How well do you know the sensational artiste Davido?
Popular though he is, there are certain things you may not know about Davido. David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is an American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer. He has become a household name in Nigeria and beyond. Below are a number of things you may not know about the multi award wining artiste.
1. He was born on the 21st of November, 1992 (23 years as at 2015).
2. His father, Adedeji Adeleke is a billionaire business man and his late mother, Mrs Veronica Adeleke, was a university lecturer.
3. He attended the British International School, Lagos. He moved to Oakwood University to study Business Administration but came back to Nigeria and enrolled in Babcock University, Ogun State. He graduated recently from the univeristy with a Second Class Upper.
4. While in the United States of America, he was a memeber of a musical group called KB International.
5. Davido was brought to limelight by by his first single titled “Back When”.
6. In 2012, a picture of Davido in bed with a prostitute appeared on the internet.
7. At the age of twenty, he acquired a N140 million masion in Lekki.
8. He became a father on 15th of May 2015, when his ex-girlfriend, Sofie Momodu delivered a baby girl.
9. A tipsy and argumentative Davido allegedly got slapped during a routine check by the Nigerian Police after an Abuja show.
10. Wizkid vs Davido rumours swirl. Davido and his crew allegedly walk out of an award show when Wizkid starts performing.