DRY, Stephanie Okereke’s new movie has been enjoying success. The latest being the 12 nominations at Best of Nollywood,s Award.
Stephanie Linus Okereke, Nollywood’s actress has revealed that her latest movie DRY gets 12 nomination for the BON Awards 2015.
Revealing on her website stephaniedaily, she was grateful for the strings of nominations, recognition and awards the movie has received so far.
I’m so glad and grateful for the string of nominations, recognition and awards DRY has received so far. It is very heartwarming to hear of them all.
Recently, the movie DRY and some of the cast members including my humble self were nominated in another prestigious award. This time, its the Best Of Nollywood Awards 2015.
Below are the categories the movie was nominated in:
1. Best Actress in Leading Role (English) – Stephanie Linus
2. Best Supporting Actress (English) – Liz Benson
3. Best Child Actress – Zubaida Ibrahim Fagge
4. Movie with the Best Social Message – DRY
5. Movie with the Best Special Effect – DRY
6. Movie with the Best Screenplay – DRY
7. Movie with the Best Editing – DRY
8. Movie with the Best Sound Track – DRY
9. Movie with the Best Production Design – DRY
10. Movie with the Best Cinematography – DRY
11. Movie of the Year – DRY
12. Director of the Year – Stephanie Linus
READ ALSO: See Nude Painting Sold For $170.4m
The award which is set to hold on December 12th in Ondo State also had Liz Benson and Ibrahim Zubaida Fagge both of the DRY project on the nomination list.
33-years old ex-beauty queen Stephanie Okereke in 2011 was honored by the Nigerian government with a National honor (Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR) for her works.