Just few weeks to the general elections President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan appointed eight new ministers recently confirmed by the Senate before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Meeting today, 18th March.
The names of the ministers are listed below:
1. Senator Patricia Akwashiki (Information)
2. Prof. Nicholas Ada (State, Foreign Affairs I)
3. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro (State, Foreign Affairs II)
4. Col. Augustine Akobundu (retd.) (State, Defence)
5. Mr. Fidelis Nwankwo (State, Health)
(6) Mrs. Hauwa Bappa (State, Niger Delta Affairs)
7. Mr. Kenneth Kobani (State, Industry, Trade and Investment)
8. Senator Joel Ikeya (Labour and Productivity).
What is your take concerning the decision of the appointment of the new ministers by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at this last meeting?