The Nigerian Police has appointed the beautiful and intelligent Olabisi Kolawole, as the first female Police PRO of the force.
Olabisi Kolawole was recently appointed as the Police Public Relations Officer by The Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Solomon Arase.
She is the first woman to be appointment to the coveted position. Her appointment was contained in a statement issued by the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, CSP Abayomi Shogunle in Abuja on Friday, August 28.
Kolawole holds a first degree in law from Ogun State University, and a Masters degree in Police Leadership and management from University of Leicester, United Kingdom.
She replaced CP Emmanuel Ojukwu, who is now the Commissioner of Police, Kogi State Command. The statement said that the appointment was geared toward harnessing the enormous potentials among Nigerian female Police officers. One striking thing about Olabisi Kolawole is her stunning looks and intelligence.
Besides her core academic training and attainments, Ag. ACP Kolawole attended several professional Police courses within and outside the country namely;
• Standing Police Capacity Training at the National Police Institute, Bramshil, London, United Kingdom in 2007
• Counter Terrorism Studies at the University of St Andrews, Scotland, United Kingdom in 2008
• POC/S3xual and Gender Based Violence Course at COESPU in Vicenza, Italy in 2013
• Investigating cases of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence as International crimes at the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Centre, Doha, Qatar in 2013.
• Protection of Civilian Train of trainers course, National Defence College, Abuja 2014.
• Policy, Strategy and Leadership Course, National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPPS), Jos 2014.
• Tactical Leadership and Command Course (TLCC) Police Staff College, Jos 2014.
• Public Relations Course, Public Service Institute, Abuja 2015