Femi Fani-Kayode has criticized President Buhari’s recent appointments. He claimed all the appointees are from the north.
Femi Fani-Kayode, former aviation minister and spokesperson of Goodluck Jonathan campaign team, has lambasted President Buhari for his recent appointment. Femi Fani-Kayode accused President Buhari of tribalism in his recent appointments.
President Muhammadu Buhari recently appointed some key members of his cabinet. Femi Fani-Kayode showed on his Facebook page that Buhari appointed mostly northerners.
In a Facebook post, the former minister wrote;
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – north.
2.Senate President- north.
3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.
4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.
5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.
6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.
7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.
9. Chief of Army Staff- north.
10. Chief of Air Staff- north.
11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.
12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.
13. National Security Advisor- north.
14. Director General NIMASA- north.
15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.
16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.
17. Accountant-General of the Federation – north.
18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.
19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.
20. ADC to the President- north.
21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.
22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. MD Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)- north.
25. Head of Service north.
26. DG Nigerian Broadcasting Commission- north.
27. Chairman NDLEA- north.
NIGERIANS WANTED ”CHANGE” AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE. FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ”CHANGE”.