The All Progressive Congress APC claims that no less than N11.11 trillion was looted during the Jonathan led administration.
The All Progressive Congress APC has accused Jonathan of looting N11.11 trillion from government coffers while in office.
Lai Mohammed, the National Publicity Secretary of the party disclosed this in a media statement. He claimed that public funds were looted massively under the Jonathan led Administration.
The level of looting that went on in other sectors is better imagined, hence the need for all Nigerians to rally around the Buhari Administration to recover the loots, bring the looters to justice and to put in place measures to prevent such looting in the future,
The APC came up with a list of the different loots;
– 3.8 trillion Naira out of the 8.1 trillion Naira earned from crude oil (2012-2015) withheld by NNPC
– 2.1 billion US dollars from Excess Crude Account unaccounted for
– Department of Petroleum Resources’ unremitted 109.7 billion Naira royalty from oil firms
– 6 billion US dollars allegedly looted by some Ministers of the last Administration
– 160 million barrels of crude worth 13.9 billion US dollars lost between 2009 and 2012
– 15 million US dollars from botched arms deal yet to be returned to Nigeria
- 13 billion US dollars in NLNG dividends mostly unaccounted for
- 30 billion Naira rice waiver
- 183 billion naira unaccounted for at the Niger Delta Development Commission.
The All Progressive Congress APC also alleged that there are other looted funds apart from the ones listed above. President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to retrieve all the looted fund especially from Jonathan’s administration.