Tragedy struck on Saturday after a young mum and her one-year-old son died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to report, the woman and her kids were in the car trying to keep warm while the husband/dad shoveled snow away from their car’s part and exhaust having being blocked by snow.
The woman identified Sashalynn Rosa, 23, was found unconscious in the car with her kids.
ALSO READ: ‘How To Remarry’ – Caroline Danjuma
New York daily news reports that CPR was performed on the three when police arrived and they were all rushed to Saint Mary’s Hospital Passaic, but the mom and her son could not be saved.Only her daughter is at the moment alive and fighting desperately for her life in the hospital.
Felix Bonilla Sr, the children’s grandfather spoke with ABC news:
It’s hard to lose them like that
The doctors say they don’t think she’s going to make it. Doctor says she has a slight chance to make it.”
Detective Andy White said:
They were staying warm while the father was shoveling the vehicle out.
The exhaust pipe was covered by snow , causing carbon monoxide to spill out into the car, poisoning the family.
What a tragedy.