Sisi Yemmie is a household name in Nigeria, known to be a very powerful social media influencer.
Yemisi Odusanya is a content writer and blogger behind the Food and Lifestyle Blog , SisiYemmie.Com.
Aside blogging and being a social media influencer, there are other things you didn’t know about the mother of one.
Below are 10 things you should know about Sisi Yemmie;
1. She studied Mass Communication in Igbinedion Private university in Benin City, Edo state.
2. She is a vlogger and has over 14 million views on the video app, Youtube.
3. Her Blog has won the Blog of the year award for ELOY Awards in 2014 and City People Entertainment Award in 2015.
4. She was featured on CNN’s Inside Africa show in 2017.
5. Her Husband actually gave her the idea of blogging with which she has made a career from.
6. Her biggest dream right now is to be on the cover of a magazine or billboard.
7. She cannot swim and hates mathematics as she is horrible at calculating.
8. She is the highest paid Vlogger in Nigeria.
9. According to the 2018 forbes list, Sisi Yemmie has a networth of $100,000USD.
10. Sisi Yemmie and her husband Yomi Odusanya, had their wedding from a wedding show she and her husband contested in. They won N15Million wedding and a honeymoon at the world’s most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
There you have it. 10 things you probably didn’t know about the well known name, Sisi Yemmie.
Do you know something else about her? Leave a comment.